Bat-Caddy X4 Sport - 14V 20Ah Lithium Battery Electric Golf Caddy
The X4 Sport is Bat Caddy’s Newest Light-weight Manually-Controlled Electric Golf Caddy. It features Distance Advance, a USB port and Deluxe Bag Supports. Propelled by a virtually Noiseless 200W Motor, it tackles hills with ease.
This Bat Caddy X4 Sport Golf Bag Cart comes with a 14V 20Ah long-life lithium-ion battery - good for about 400 charges.
The X4 Sport features a light-weight, European style high-tech aluminum frame that weighs only 20 lbs. It has an easy 2-step, 2-click set-up design - folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. The trolley is operated manually with a seamless rheostat, cruise control or 10, 20, 30 timer. The X4 Sport is free-wheeling so it can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course.
FREE Accessory Package (~$75 Value): Drink Holder, Scorecard/Umbrella Holder Combo
Other Feature Highlights:
- Distance Advance | Send Cart Ahead 10-20-30 Yards
- Long-Life 12V 20Ah Lithium Battery | Life Span: >400 charges
- Powerful, 200-Watt, Noiseless Motor
- Light-Weight, High-Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Multi-Functional Control Handle | Adjusts for Comfortable Height
- USB Port for Cell Phone or GPS
- Includes Free Accessory Package
- Deluxe Bag Supports
- Power-Off Free Wheeling | Safe & Secure Operation
- Torque Control - Smooth Starts/Stops & Seamless Speed Control
- Two Year Warranty – Golf Cart & Battery
TO ORDER: Select Color & Battery Options, then click Add-to-Cart
|----------------- Specifications ------------------||----------------- Benefits -----------------|
|Controls:||| Speed, Cruise, Distance Advance, Battery Status|
|Electric Motor:||| 12v DC - 200 Watt|
|Drive Train:||| Dual Rear Wheels | Gear Ratio: (17:1)|
|Battery, Standard:||| 12V;35Ah SLA: | Life: 150+ Charges | Wt: ~25 lbs. | Dim: 8x6x5"|
|Battery, Option A:||| 12v; 16Ah | Lithium-Ion: | Life:~1000 Cycles | Wt:~5 lbs. | Dim:~7x5x4"|
|Battery, Option B:||| 12v; 22Ah | Lithium-Ion: | Life:~1000 Cycles | Wt:~6 lbs. | Dim:~7x5x4"|
|Battery Charger:||| Input:110-240V AC - Output:12V/3-4A DC Trickle|
|Performance - Standard Battery:||| 27 to 36+ Holes | 30⁰ Climb | 66 lb max load | 5.4 mph|
|Performance Lithium Battery:||| 54+ Holes | 30⁰ Climb | 66 lb max load | 5.4 mph|
|Tires:||| Airless - Rubberized Tread|
|Rear Wheels:||| 11.5 in. Dia. - Quick Release|
|Front Wheels:||| Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment Mechanism|
|Materials:||| Frame: Alum & Stainless | Bag Support: Aluminum|
|Dimensions:||| Folded: 33 x 20 x 10" | Extended:42-50 x 20 x 35-45"|
|Weight (Std. Battery):||| Cart: 20 lbs | Battery: 20 lbs | Total Wt: ~ 40 lbs|
|Weight (Lith. Battery):||| Cart: 20 lbs | Battery: ~ 6 lbs | Total Wt: ~ 26 lbs |
|------------------- FEATURES ----------------------||----------------- Benefits --------------------|
|Includes: Drink Holder, ScCd/Umbrella Holder Combo:||| ~$75 Worth of Accessories|
|Distance Advance (10/20/30 yds.): ||| Convenient when around the Green|
|Multi-Function Handle Controls: ||| Your in Control At All Times|
|Adjustable handle design: ||| Seamless Adjustment - 33 to 45" High|
|Deluxe Bag Supports: ||| Easier on your bag | Handles Larger Bags|
|Battery Charge Indicator:||| Helps Avoid Runing Out of Power|
|Battery Options: 35Ah SLA, 16 or 22Ah Lithium:||| Match Battery to Your Playing Needs|
|USB Port:||| Keep your cell phone or GPS Device charged up|
|Steel Axle and Gear Box Components:||| Rugged Durability|
|6 mph Speed - 30 deg. Climb - 66 lbs. Max Load:||| Keeps Up in All Terrain - Handles Lg Bags|
|200-Watt, Noiseless Motor: ||| Smooth, Quiet Operation | Easy up-hills|
|Off-Power Free-Wheel Capability:||| Never Get Stuck on the Course|
|Rear-Wheel Drive - Stainless Gears:||| Great Traction - Even on a 30 deg. slopes|
|Large Diameter Quick Release Rear Wheels:||| Smooth turning - Good Traction|
|Replaceable High-Tech Rubberized Tires:||| Easy to Maneuver - No Maintenance - No Flats!|
|Alum. Alloy Frame - Stainless Components:||| Durable - Reliable - Long Lasting|
|Torque Control:||| Smooth Starts - No Jumping!|
|Easy-Two-Click, One Piece Fold Design:||| Folds in Seconds - Fits Any Size Trunk|
|Weather-Proof Design:||| Reliable operation in all conditions|
|Color - Oxidized Silver:||| Eye-Catching - Our Most Popular Color|
|FULL 2-YEAR WARRANTY - PARTS & LABOR:||| Cart & Battery (Batt.pro-rated) | Peace of Mind||
Bat-Caddy - U.S. Pioneers of the Electric Golf Caddy...
the BIGGEST & Best-Selling Brand with the Best Customer Service
Bat-Caddy Golf Cart Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired, sleek, minimalistic design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes, motor housings and axles. Also, the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extensions and bungee cords both on the upper and lower bag supports for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: Most models are available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we offer the no-charge option for customers to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: All Bat-Caddy carts are powered with quiet 12-Volt; 200-Watt DC electric motors. The Remote-Control and "Pro" models have two motors. The remaining non-remote models have one motor. Bat Caddies can handle hills up to a 30 deg. slope and can reach speeds of up to 5.4 mph.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle: ALL Bat-Caddy Carts handles are equipped with On/Off Buttons, Manual Rheostat Speed Control, Cruise Control Function, and Battery Charge Indicator. MOST models include a USB Port and the Timed Distance-Advance Function. With the Bat-Caddy handle design, you are in complete control ALL the Time!
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: Any Bat-Caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control. In the Off-Power mode, the caddys are completely free-wheeling; so if you run out of battery power, you can push the caddy just like a manual push cart! With this feature you won't get stuck out on the course if you loose power.
- Lightweight and Efficient Battery Options: Four battery capacities in two different technologies are available, allowing golfers to match a battery to their playing habits and their pocket-book. The more affordable 35Ah Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA) battery is standard and has ample capacity for 36 holes on a full charge. The optional better performing and longer-lasting Lithium batteries, weighing only 6 lbs, are available in 16Ah and 22Ah capacities. All batteries are rated for at least 27 holes, while the larger-capacity batteries are rated at 36+ holes.
- Speed Control: Precise speed control is available via a 7-speed rheostat. The
Stop & Go function allows you to stop and re-start the caddy with a press of a button on the handle. With the standard Cruise Control, you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: The adjustable handle design is available on the 4 and 8-Series models. Adjustments are seamless from 33-45" in height to fit your preference.
- Tracking Adjustment: Front-Wheel Tracking Adjustment is available on all Bat-Caddy models.
- Easy One-Piece, Two-Click Fold Design: Models collapse into one piece in seconds, fitting into the trunk of the smallest sports car! No engineering degree required!!
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: All but one Bat Caddy includes a scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder. Additional accessories such as GPS holder, rain cover, carrying bag, sand dispenser bottle and removable caddy seat can complement your caddy.
- Warranty: All Bat-Caddy carts carry a 1-Year warranty (Parts & Labor). SLA batteries are warranted for 1-year (pro-rated). Lithium batteries are warranted for 2-years (pro-rated).